Sunday, September 13, 2015

First Post!!

My name is Elaine and I am currently a student. This blog will be for all of my readings and writings for and related to said readings. You can expect a new post on this blog every once in a while! My blog will be filled with enthusiasm and heartfelt comments!

My favorite book from my childhood (and also the only one I can prominently remember) is the Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. When I was a mere toddler or a little older, one of my teachers read it in front of the whole class. I loved the story, but it was the colorful illustrations that really caught my eye. However, the main reason I remember this book is because it kept coming back. Although I did not read it many times personally, I always saw the book laying around. You can find the book here at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Very-Hungry-Caterpillar-Eric-Carle/dp/0399226907

Thank you for reading this and see you all next post!

(image source: Penguin Books Australia)

No comments:

Post a Comment